Friday, September 7, 2007

VMAN Cover

Tom Brady is looking fine on the cover of the latest issue of VMAN magazine, due to hit the newsstands on September 10. And inside, an interview with Tom regarding his personal life. Some quotes:

About his friends:

"I always say if I ever come back in another life I want to come back as one of my friends. They don't pay for [expletive]. Dinners. Trips. You name it," he says. "I watch 'Entourage' and, like that show, I got a name for all these guys."

On what he wants to do next:

"I used to say politics, but now it seems too ugly. I was always . . . someone wanting to stand up against things I didn't think were right," he says. "But I tell you politicians are scrutinized more than anyone. . . . I couldn't deal with that."

Supporting Dems or Repubs?

"I think everyone wants a change. I think it would be great if the Democratic Party could put together a unified campaign."

On his love of football:

“There’s nothing I love to do more than get on the field in front of 80,000 people. I can travel, I can go on a roller coaster, I can skydive—none of it can measure up to football.”

About wearing a Yankees cap:

"I guess you can't root for both teams, but what can I say? I like them both," Brady said. "Besides, my true affiliation is for the San Francisco Giants."

Link to article.

Link to second source.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every day enough one in these photos of VMAN acts with less sanity made effeminate Tom


I cry